CERRITOS CENTER FOR THE PERFORMING ARTS
CERRITOS CENTER FOR THE PERFORMING ARTS has welcomed 3DT as its resident theater company for the Broadway Series since the Fall of 2016.
Host to a variety of concerts, shows, and special events, CCPA is located within the Cerritos Towne Center only a few miles west of Fullerton, conveniently just off of the 91 Freeway. Cerritos is a beautiful, luxurious, intimate Broadway theater and has won several architectural awards including: “Theater of the Year” (Performance Magazine) and “Honor Award” (United States Institute of Theater Technology).
CCPA offers patrons:
- A spacious lobby with a full bar, concessions, and reduced wait time for restrooms
- Ample free parking
- Nearby freeway accessibility
- Five seating sections—including available box seats
- Excellent acoustics and state-of-the-art sound equipment
- Many restaurants within the nearby Cerritos Towne Center, including Mimi’s Café, T.G.I. Friday’s, Romano’s Macaroni Grill, Arté Café, and Wood Ranch BBQ, just to name a few!
Our current subscribers continue to have preferred seating and priority booking over single-ticket buyers.
18000 Park Plaza Drive
Cerritos, CA 90703
BOX OFFICE PHONE #: 800-300-4345
The nearby Cerritos Towne Center has many restaurants including Mimi’s Café, T.G.I. Friday’s, Romano’s Macaroni Grill, Café Arté, and Wood Ranch BBQ, just to name a few. See the map below with some restaurant options.