3-D Theatricals is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, and donations are the lifeblood that supports us in our community outreach! Your generosity will help ensure the livelihood of 3-D Theatricals and enable us to provide Broadway-quality entertainment for Southern California!
We are currently seeking support in the form of ushers, goods or services, and financial supporters.
Non-Profit Tax ID: 45-3628815
Non-Profit Corporation Name: Broadway OC, Inc. dba 3-D Theatricals
Our friendly staff of ushers is made up of volunteers from the community. They have graciously donated their time in order to ensure that every one of our patrons is satisfied! We welcome ushers from age 7 & up and there is no pre-set commitment to a number of shows per run. We ask that all volunteers arrive one hour before curtain and plan to stay through intermission. Of course, all ushers are welcome to stay and watch the show at no charge. If you’re interested in ushering, please email Jennifer Nelson, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a small business owner, a leader in the community, a good cook, an entrepreneur, or any mix of these– we’d love to have your help! We are always looking for creative ways to get people involved, whether it’s cooking a meal for actors, serving in our guild or donating goods and services. For more information on how to support 3-D Theatricals in new and exciting ways, please contact Gigi Fusco Meese by emailing email@example.com or call 714-589-2770 x111.
- Season long recognition in the show programs
- Includes benefits of Stage Door
- Annual 3DT Newsletter
- Two- BOGO vouchers
- Includes all of the benefits of Marquee
- One-Pair of complimentary “House-Seats” to a performance of your choice
- Includes all of the benefits of Playbill
- Season Membership to the VIP DONOR LOUNGE
- Includes all benefits of Balcony
- Two VIP tix to annual fundraiser
- Exclusive (virtual) Backstage Tour
- Includes all benefits of Orchestra
- Listed on show posters/advertising as an ASSOCIATE PRODUCER
- Two additional tickets to annual fundraiser
- Virtual Cast Member meet and greet
- Half-page ad in program
- Includes all benefits of Associate Producer
- Exclusive (virtual) Backstage Tour led by T.J. Dawson
- Full-page ad in the program
- Includes HONORARY PRODUCER benefits
- Listed on show posters/advertising as the HONORARY SEASON SPONSOR
- Ten tickets to Annual Fundraiser
- Ten Orchestra Seat Flex-Pass Tickets
- Virtually attend a production run through with the cast, crew and production team as well as additional exclusive virtual backstage opportunities!
3DT wouldn’t be able to thrive without our generous financial donations. Donations are tax-deductible and can be made in any increment, from $1 to $1 million! Our donors don’t go unnoticed either– below is a breakdown of our donor levels and the benefits that come with your contribution.
To make a monetary donation, please send a check or money order to the following address:
Broadway OC, Inc. dba 3-D Theatricals
ATTN: Gigi Fusco Meese, Director of Community Relations
1255 N. Knollwood Circle
Anaheim, CA 92801
For more information about our giving opportunities, benefits, in-kind donations, sponsorship, corporate underwriting opportunities or individual giving plans, please contact Gigi Fusco Meese, Director of Community Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (714) 589-2770 ext. 111.
*All benefits subject to change without notice. Benefits to be redeemed within the season specified at the time of donation.