The Addams Family Overview
- How is this package shipped?
- For the full package, The Addams Family is 2 53-foot enclosed trucks. The truck rental fee is at the responsibility of the renter. This is an additional cost to the base rental fee.
- What does this package include?
- A full The Addams Family package comes with Scenery, Props, and Costumes. For alternate options / packages, please contact us directly.
- How many crew members do I need to run the show?
- For safety, we recommend 6 minimum, ideally 8 deck crew members, 2 rail people, and 6 Austrian curtain operators. This does not include wigs, dressers, props, or sound.
- What is in this costume package?
- For our costume inventory, click here. Inventory list coming soon!
- What does this costume package travel in?
- This package travels in 5 gondolas.
- Will we be allowed to alter anything?
- You are permitted to alter costumes (Excluding costumes made of leather or foam) for size and make needed minor repairs during your rental. Permanent alterations are not allowed. You may not alter the appearance of a costume and all costumes must be restored before you return them.
- Are wigs included in this package?
- Yes for leads and ancestors. Our wigs are maintained, however, depending upon the timing of your rental, we may not be able to guarantee that wigs will be styled when you receive them. We will notify you of this prior to your scheduled delivery.
- Are shoes included with this package?
- Shoes are included as listed on the inventory and only in the listed sizes. We are not able to build shoes to fit, nor do we have additional shoes in stock for this package.
- I want to include a character or role that I don’t see on the inventory. Can I get that added?
- At this time, we are unable to build costumes on demand.
- Please note that the following items are not included with your rental:
- Tights, stockings, Dance Briefs, Unitards (except where noted on the inventory), and all other “skin parts”.
- Lurch is really tall! Is he on stilts or platforms?
- No, our Lurch is really that tall! We do not provide stilts or platforms; however, Lurch has shoes that have an approximate 3 inch lift.
- What is included in this package?
- For our scenery inventory, click here. Inventory list coming soon!
- How does Austrian Curtain work?
- It is manually operated offstage by 6 operators via a pulley system. 3 on each side. It was designed to hide scene changes / transitions. The video is a representation of how it was designed to operate. If you’re planning on using it as a traditional curtain (up / down; paged open), please note it will not look like our video / staging.
- How does the Pugsley Torture Wall work?
- It is counter-weighted and operated by the actor playing Pugsley (who sits upon a bicycle seat). Instructions will come with your rental package materials.
- How does Pugsley’s bed work?
- It is operated by 2 crew members behind the bed and an actor as the “monster” underneath. Instructions will come with your rental package materials.
- What Props are included?
- For our prop inventory, click here!
- The following are speciality props / puppets:
- Cousin It, Austrian Curtain Tassel, Monster under the bed, Pugsley’s Iguana, Grandma’s pet Rat, Birds, and Uncle Fester’s Legs